ReelSurfer ("ReelSurfer") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is ReelSurfer's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, ReelSurfer will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the ReelSurfer website (the "Site"). If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to ReelSurfer's Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, ReelSurfer will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the
Site. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice"):
1. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Site.
2. Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. Provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to ReelSurfer's Designated Copyright Agent:
ReelSurfer Copyright Agent
670 Sharon Park Drive, Suite 28
Menlo Park CA 94025
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. E-mails or notices sent to ReelSurfer without a proper subject line, or for purposes other than communication about intellectual property claims, may not be acknowledged or responded to.